The Pr. Elyette Roux "Luxury Brand Management" Best Thesis Award Oral Defence will take place on Thursday 19th of January 2023.
Submission information :
- The Professor Elyette Roux "Luxury Brand Management" Best Thesis Award is an international award open to Ph.D. students who defended their thesis between January 2021 and September 2022 on marketing issues linked to luxury brands management.
- The registration to the prize is free of charge (0€) and includes an invitation to the Gala Dinner of the conference.
Deadlines for submission and registration :
- 07 Nov. 2022 : Submission with all the required documents
- 14 Nov. 2022 : Notification of acceptance
- 09 Jan. 2023 : Programme available on website
- 19 Jan. 2023 : Oral Defence
- 20 Jan. 2023 : Professor Elyette Roux Luxury Thesis Award Ceremony
In order to be considered to defend his/her Ph.D. thesis in front of the Award Committee, each candidate should send the following documents :
- Perspective on future publications of the candidate in the field of luxury brands management (1 page max.);
- Electronic copy of the Ph.D. thesis with minutes of the oral defense;
- Abstract in English (2 pages max.) for the international selection ONLY;
- Brief CV / Resumé (1 page);
- Summary of the dissertation in English (10 pages max.) in line with the following rules:
- Introduction, issue addressed and research question (1 page);
- Literature analysis (2 pages);
- Research model and methodology (2 pages);
- Results analysis (2 pages);
- Academic learnings and managerial implications (2 pages);
- Conclusion and 10 max. references (1 page).
- The submission should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and have the matching email line : "Elyette Roux Luxury Thesis Award - LAST NAME - First Name - Country".