Journal of Marketing Trends
The Journal of Marketing Trends (JMT) is positioned as an academic publication dedicated to tesearch on the Marketing Trends and to supporting its development.
It is devoted to explore new ideas and models, and to identify new trends in marketing and in marketing methodologies.
Seeking to provide a diversity of views, the Journal of Marketing Trends aims to encourage multi-country approaches, advanced research methods, and new topics and issues related to marketing. The Journal of Marketing Trends intends to stimulate multi-country and cross-cultural work and to act as an international arena of scientific debate.
The International Board of Editors and the local Editorial Boards (in ten countries), which share diverse research cultures and academic backgrounds, seek to support the cross-fertilisation of ideas and perspectives.
You have free access to the electronic issue of the papers published in the Journal of Marketing Trends.
Should you wish to receive the paper issue of the Journal of Marketing Trends, please click here to download the paper subscription order.
In order to submit a paper for the next issue of the Journal of Marketing Trends, please click on the following link with the submission guidelines.
The Journal of Marketing Trends aims to:
1. become the academic publication which recognizes the work of researchers concerned with new trends and developments in marketing,
2. encourage cross-disciplinary research on the major changes in marketing paradigms and new fields of original research in all aspects of marketing,
3. develop cross-country and multi-cultural research of the requisite level of quality which can be published in either English, French, German, Italian or Spanish (including abstracts of all papers in English),
4. attract high quality authors from all Continents who are developing knowledge on the major trends in marketing,
5. use the strength of the International Editorial Board to provide rapid support and feedback to reinforce the quality of the published work.
The Journal of Marketing Trends is interested to publish the following type of manuscripts derived from new perspective articles and advanced research in marketing: (a) Empirical research that report quantitative data, statistical tests and validity assessment information, (b) Exploratory research introducing qualitative data, verbatim and groundwork, (c) Theoretical research including conceptual articles, state of the art, meta-analyses, and critical essay.
Official Journal of the International Marketing Trends Conference
The Journal of Marketing Trends is published quarterly.
Copyright © 2011, International Marketing Trends Conference, All rights reserved.
Journal of Marketing Trends (ISBN 978-2-9532811-0-2)
Journal of Marketing Trends (ISSN 1961-7798)
Journal of Marketing Trends (online version) (ISSN 2114-8910)
Journal des Tendances du Marketing (ISSN 1961-778X)
Giornale delle Tendenze del Marketing (ISSN 1961-7801)
The views expressed in the Journal of Marketing Trends are not those of the Editorial Board or the publisher. All articles in this journal have undergone a blind review process. The authors can use their paper in part or in full on any use without asking the JMT's permission to re-use their own work and to publish their article in printed form, electronic form, and other data storage media, transmission over the Internet and other communication networks and in any other electronic form. They are requested to cite the original publication source of their work and link to the published version. The authors assign copyright or license the publication rights in their articles to the Marketing Trends Association (Paris-Venice Association).