The Best Thesis Award Oral Defence of the International Marketing Trends Conference will take place on Thursday 19th of January 2023.
The International Best Thesis Award - Marketing Trends is given to recognize and encourage Ph.D. in Marketing and to emphasize their talent.
Submission information :
Deadlines for submission and registration :
- 07 Nov. 2021 : Submission with all the required documents
- 14 Nov. 2021 : Notification of acceptance
- 09 Jan. 2022 : Programme available on website
- 19 Jan. 2022 : Oral Defence
- 20 Jan. 2022 : Best Thesis Award Ceremony
Each nominated thesis must have been successfully defended between September 2021 and September 2022.
All universities, business schools, and institutions active in the field of Marketing are encouraged to nominate candidates.
The nominations for the Country Award and selection for the International Award are limited to one (1) per University or School.
The International nominations will be selected among the country submissions and are limited to one (1) per country.
The electronic submission should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and have the matching email subject line :
“Best Thesis Award - LAST NAME First Name - Country”.
- Oral defense (optional)
The International finalists will be invited to present a 20 minutes oral defense of their thesis in English.
The conference fees will be covered by the organizing committee (Transports and accommodation costs are not included in
the conference fees.).
Best Thesis Award - Marketing Trends Scientific Committee:
Scientific Committee Chair: Pr. Jean-François LEMOINE, Université Paris 1 Pathéon Sorbonne / ESSCA School of Management (France)
International Chair: Prof Michael HAENLEIN, ESCP Europe (France)
- Brasil & Porutgal Chair : Prof Anna TOALDO, Federal University of Paranà (Brasil)
- Commonwealth Chair: Prof Roger BENNETT, London Metropolitan University (UK)
- China Chair: Prof Jiaxum HE, East China Normal University, Shangai (China)
- Eastern Europe Chair : Bogna PILARCZYK, Poznan University (Poland)
- France Chair: Prof Jean-François TRINQUECOSTE, Université Bordeaux (France)
- Germany Chair: Prof Klaus-Peter WIEDMANN, Leibniz Universität Hannover (Germany)
- India Chair: Prof Abraham KOSHI, IIMA Ahmedabad (India)
- Italy Chair: Prof Alberto PASTORE, Università La Sapienza di Roma (Italy)
- Northern Europe Chair: Prof Patick DEPELSMACKER, University of Antwerp (Belgium)
- Spain Chair: Prof Carmen BERNÉ , Universidad Zaragoza (Spain)