The Doctoral Colloquium of the International Marketing Trends Conference which will take place in Venice (Italy) on Thursday 17th of January 2019.
The Doctoral Colloquium invites outstanding doctoral students in an intermediate or advanced stage of their dissertation process to discuss their work during a 50 minutes presentation in front of a panel of 8-10 leading academics. The Doctoral Colloquium is an International and friendly one-to-one environment, It is a unique opportunity to to refine research questions, publish research, receive guidance on future research directions and gain advice from the panel of professors on how to build an academic career. During the Doctoral Colloquium, each participant is given 20 minutes to introduce his/her work (15 slides max) in English and 20-30 minutes to discuss his/her proposal with the panel.
The Doctoral Colloquium was founded by Professor Elyette ROUX (Université Aix-Marseille, France) in 2008. It has been chaired by Professor Michael LINGENFELDER from Philipps-Universität Marburg (Germany) and is now chaired by Professor Jean-François LEMOINE from Université Paris 1 Panthéon Sorbonne / ESSCA School of Management (France).
In order to submit a proposal for the Doctoral Colloquium, please follow the steps indicated hereunder:
- Click here and read carefully the Doctoral Colloquium Submission Rules before connecting to the submission procedure.
To connect to the Doctoral Colloquium submission area, please click here.
Deadlines for submission and registration :
- December 10th 2018: submission of proposal and all the required documents on the website http://papers.marketing-trends-congress.com/
- December 17th 2018: notification of proposal acceptance
- December 17th 2018: registration and payment of conference fees (170 Euros)
- January 17th 2019: International Marketing Trends Conference