The Post-Doc Forum initiative of the International Marketing Trends Conference is a space of the conference that is open to Ph.D. academics at an early stage of their career.
The Post-Doc Forum of the International Marketing Trends Conference will take place on January 18-20 2018 in Paris (France).
The Post-Doc Forum is chaired by Professor Michael Haenlein from ESCP Europe.
The Post-Doc Forum aims to create an interactive space where young academics can meet their peers, exchange on career perspectives, develop research projects and challenge their current research work.
The Post-Doc Forum includes research workshops with short paper presentations and also all sorts of other opportunities to develop academics and research skills such as roundtables or seminars on specific topics (i.e. open access publishing, ethical practices and integrity in research…) with interactions with senior academics and marketing professionals. A poster session offer the possibility to link up with other researchers. The idea is to create an International and friendly environment where Ph.D. researchers, who have been teaching marketing and related disciplines or conducting research, can discuss new ideas and approaches that challenge the way academics and practitioners see marketing today.
- Participants wishing to publish at the Post-Doc Forum are invited to submit a short paper (5 to 10 pages - 5,000 to max. 10,000) in English only.
- Participants wishing to send a poster for the Poster Session are invited to refer to the Poster Session menu of the website.
- Participants wishing to attend the Post-Doc Forum without publishing a paper or a poster can register directly in the website registration section.
Please click here to see the information on the Post-Doc Short Paper Submission Rules.
In order to submit a Short Paper for the Post-Doc Forum, please click here.and remember to clearly indicate that you want your manuscript to be considered for the POST-DOC FORUM.
The submission and registration deadlines are indicated hereunder:
- September 12th 2017: Deadline for paper submission on the website http://papers.marketing-trends-congress.com/
- October 23th 2017: Notification of paper acceptance and readers’ comments back to the authors
- November 13th 2017: Download of final paper on the website
- November 13th 2017: Early bird registration and payment of conference fees
- December 4th 2017: Registration at regular fees
- January 12th 2018: Programme available on website
- January 19th - 20ieth 2018: 17th International Marketing Trends Conference
Please click here to see the Programme of the Post-Doc Forum
Please note that the International Marketing Trends Conference proceedings all have an ISBN number and are indexed in the Google Scholar database.
Also note that a selection of the best conference papers of your country will be considered to be published in the Journal of Marketing Trends which is indexed in the EBSCO database.