The Poster Session of the International Marketing Trends Conference will take place on will take place on January 15-16 2021.
Submission and registration deadlines
- September 7th 2020 : Deadline for poster proposals submission directly by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- November 2nd 2020 : Acceptance of poster proposals
- November 2nd 2020 : Early bird registration and payment of conference fees
- November 30th 2020: Deadline upload of final version of poster on the website
- November 30th 2020: Registration at regular fees
- January 7th 2020 : Programme available on website
- January 14th-16th 2021: International Marketing Trends Conference
The Poster Session is an important event of the conference programme. It is an opportunity to meet other researchers who share similar interests, share ideas and get credit for resumé -a true win-win!-. This format is ideal for meeting colleagues, discussing work with other conference delegates and heightening the participants’ career profile.
A separate room of the conference is dedicated to the poster sessions. The room is equipped to allow the physical exhibition of paper posters (A1 size) illustrating the participants’ research methods and outcomes. The conference attendees can see a variety of posters and talk with the researchers who prepared them.
Please note that the participants should print their posters themselves and bring them to the conference for display. The posters should be A1 (59,4cm x 84,1 cm) format and printed on a single side.
The posters should also be readable in A4 format in order to be included in the conference proceedings.
For further information, please send an e-mail to email@example.com