The 2019 Poster Session will take place in Venice (Italy) on January 18-19 2019.
The Poster Session is an important event of the conference programme. It is an opportunity to meet other researchers who share similar interests, share ideas and get credit for resumé -a true win-win!-. This format is ideal for meeting colleagues, discussing work with other conference delegates and heightening the participants’ career profile.
A separate room of the conference is dedicated to the poster sessions. The room is equipped to allow the physical exhibition of paper posters (A1 size) illustrating the participants’ research methods and outcomes. The conference attendees can see a variety of posters and talk with the researchers who prepared them.
Please click here to see the information on the Poster Session Submission Rules.
In order to submit a poster for the Poster Session, please click here.
Submission and registration deadlines :
- October 31st 2017: Deadline for poster proposals submission on the website http://papers.marketing-trends-congress.com/
- November 27th 2017: Acceptance of poster proposals
- November 27th 2017: Early bird registration and payment of conference fees
- December 4th 2017: Registration at regular fees
- January 12th 2018: Programme available on website
- January 19th - 20ieth 2018: 17th International Marketing Trends Conference in Madrid
Please note that the participants should print their posters themselves and bring them to the conference for display. The posters should be A1 (59,4cm x 84,1 cm) format and printed on a single side.
The posters should also be readable in A4 format in order to be included in the conference proceedings.
For further information, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org