The deadlines for submission and registration to the 2019 Conference are indicated hereunder:
- September 30th 2018: Deadline full paper submission (*) EXTENDED DEADLINE
- November 5th 2018: Notification of paper acceptance to the authors
- November 5th 2018: Early bird registration and payment of conference fees
- December 12th 2018: Deadline upload of final paper on the website
- December 4th 2018: Registration at regular fees
- January 8th 2018: Programme available on website
- January 17th–19th 2019: 17th International Marketing Trends Conference in Paris
Please note that, in line with the publication rules of the International Marketing Trends Conference, the papers are expected to be approx. 10 pages long and can be written in English, French, German, Italian or Spanish. Once received, the papers will be reviewed by 2 anonymous readers, both of whom are marketing professors with high academic standards. Due to the high level of selection in order to ensure an outstanding academic level, we expect the number of papers to be limited to a maximum number of 50 papers published.
Please note that due to intense traffic on our website, you may encounter some difficulties in trying to upload your abstract or paper. In case this should happen, do not hesitate to retry to connect or directly send your paper at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will initiate the procedure for you.