Please click hereunder to indicate your status :
- Doctoral Colloquium Student
- Special Guest
Registration Fees :
- Professor: 540 € Late Registration Fee
- Student : 420 € Late Registration Fee
- Doctoral Colloquium Participant: 150€
- Professional Full Conference: 600€
- Accompanying Person at Formal Dinner : 100€
- Professional of Marketing Strategy Forum with lunch: 40€
The fee includes the following costs: conference registration, participation to the conference, conference proceedings, coffee breaks and friday lunch break, formal dinner (friday evening), association fee, Journal of Marketing Trends annual subscription.
The fee does not include accommodation and travel expenses, nor any other additional expense of any kind (transportation, personal expenses, insurance,...). The participants should make their reservations themselves.
The fee can be paid by credit card (via Paypal), by cheque (France only) or by bank transfer.
- Venise-Paris Marketing Association
- c/o ESCP Europe
- 79, avenue de la République - 75543 Paris Cedex 11 – France
- SIRET: 48895852100012
- SIREN: 488958521
Venise Paris Marketing is a Non profit organization under the French law of 1901 (Association Act 1901 to nonprofit) with a nonlucrative goal .
Venise Paris Marketing is not subject to VAT. It means that there is no VAT to pay and not registered for VAT
Payment by bank transfer to:
- CREDIT LYONNAIS
- PARIS ST MAUR-PARMENTIER
- 65, avenue de la République - 75011 Paris - France
- Bank Account : Venise Paris Marketing
- International Banking Account Number - IBAN: FR5430002008000000007466P38
- Bank Identification Code (SWIFT) - BIC : CRLYFRPP
Should you need to cancel your participation, please contact the Conference Officer immediately.
In case of cancellation later than 7 days after registration, no refund will be possible. Requests cannot be processed. Requests received by January 10, 2017 will incur a 50% cancellation fee and you will receive receive a 50% refund.
You have 7 work days to refer to your right over retractation. This time begins once you have submitted your final registration with the payment, but no after January 10 2017
Pease remember that canceling your registration does not automatically cancel your hotel and travel arrangements. Individuals are responsible for canceling their own hotel and travel reservations.
Please check your passport and visa requirements with your travel agent BEFORE payment.