The 2017 Poster Session will take place in Madrid.
The Poster Session is an important event of the conference programme. It is an opportunity to meet other researchers who share similar interests, share ideas and get credit for resumé -a true win-win!-. This format is ideal for meeting colleagues, discussing work with other conference delegates and heightening the participants’ career profile.
A separate room of the conference is dedicated to the poster sessions. The room is equipped to allow the physical exhibition of paper posters (A1 size) illustrating the participants’ research methods and outcomes. The conference attendees can see a variety of posters and talk with the researchers who prepared them.
A poster is very different from a paper or a talk, and cautious care should be given to its preparation. In particular, in preparing a poster, simplicity is the key. A poster should not contain too many details. It is a visual description of a research and should be attractive as well as easy and quick to read.The posters will be assessed for both content and visual impact.Please click here to see the information on the Poster Session Submission Rules.
Proposals for posters must be submitted via the Conference website and should clearly indicate that they are proposals for the POSTER SESSION. In order to submit a poster for the Poster Session, please click here.
The submission and registration deadlines are indicated hereunder:
- October 31st 2016: Deadline for poster proposals submission on the website http://papers.marketing-trends-congress.com/
- November 20th 2016: Acceptance of poster proposals
- November 20th 2016: Registration and payment of conference fees
- November 20th 2016: Early bird registration and payment of conference fees
- December 5th 2016: Registration at regular fees
- January 16th 2017: Programme available on website
- January 27th - 28th 2017: 16th International Marketing Trends Conference in Madrid
Please note that the participants should print their posters themselves and bring them to the conference for display. The posters should be A1 (59,4cm x 84,1 cm) format and printed on a single side.
The posters should also be readable in A4 format in order to be included in the conference proceedings.
For further information, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org