Call for Paper Conference London 2017
We are pleased to invite you to submit a proposal for the Conference on the Marketing of Luxury Industries, which will take place in London (UK) on September 15-16 2017.
The conference will be focused on “LUXURY INDUSTRIES MARKETING: VALUE CREATION IN THE DIGITAL AGE" .
Please note that, in line with the publication rules of the International Marketing Trends Conference, the papers are expected to be approx. 10 pages long and can be written in English, French, German, Italian or Spanish. Once received, the papers will be reviewed by 2 anonymous readers, both of whom are marketing professors with high academic standards. Due to the high level of selection in order to ensure an outstanding academic level, we expect the number of papers to be limited to a maximum number of 50 papers published.
Also note that a selection of the best conference papers will be considered to be published in the Journal of Marketing Trends (electronic issue), which is indexed in the Goodle Scholar and EBSCO databases. The symposium scientific committee will select papers that will be awarded the Best Conference Paper Award and the Best Ph.D. Paper Award. All the papers will be published in the conference proceedings on our website www.marketing-trends-congress.com.
The deadlines for the paper submission and the conference registration are indicated hereunder:
- Call for paper: March 2017
- Paper submission: June 19th 2017
- Paper acceptance: June 30th 2017
- Conference registration: July-September 2017
- Conference: September 15th– 16th 2017 (1-½ day)
The symposium tracks are the following:
- Luxury Brands Management
- Consumer Behavior
- Digital Marketing
- CSR and Luxury
- Distribution Strategy
The key sectors addressed include Fashion, Leather Goods, Perfumes, Cosmetic, Watches, Jewelry, Wine and Spirits, Fine Food, Tableware, Travel, Hospitality, Automobile…
The Scientific Committee, which is chaired by Professor Jean-Claude ANDREANI (Marketing Department - ESCP Europe Paris Campus), consists of a Conference Board of 6 co-chairs, whose role is to ensure a consistent editorial policy for the conference and harmonize the decisions taken on the national level. The co-chair of the Arts, Cultural and Creative Industries symposium are:
- Professor Alberto MATTIACCI, Sapienza Università di Romà, President of the SIM Società Italiana Marketing – Italy, who published ““Marketing. Il management orientato al mercato.” (with A. PASTORE), Hoepli, 2014
- Professor Pascal MORAND, ESCP Europe Paris Campus - Executive President Fédération Française de la Couture, du Prêt-à-porter des Couturiers et des Créateurs de Mode – France, who published « Les religions et le luxe: l'éthique de la richesse d'Orient en Occident. », Regard, 2012
- Professor Elyette ROUX, Université Aix-Marseille - France who published “Le Luxe éternel, de l’âge du sacré au temps des marques.” (with G. Lipovetsky), Ed. Gallimard, 2003
- Professor Marie TAILLARD, ESCP Europe London Campus – UK, who published “Value creation in the consumption process: the role of consumer creativity” (with B. VOYER, V. GLAVEANU and A. GRITZALI), Advances In Consumer Research, 2014
- Professor Klaus-Peter WIEDMANN - Leibniz Universität Hannover - Germany, who published “Wirkungsbeziehungen zwischen Konsumeitelkeit und Luxuskonsum.”(with N. Hennigs, V. Kelsch), Südwestdeutscher Verlag für Hochschulschriften, Saarbrücken, 2010
- Professor María Jesús YAGÜE GUILLÉN, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid - Spain, who published “Relating brand equity and customer equity: an exploratory study.” (with S. Romero), International Journal of Market Research, 2015
The conference is officially sponsored by SIM (Società Italiana Marketing).