Arts, Cultural and Creative Industries Symposium Turin 2016
Digital tools have been a revolution in the Arts, Cultural and Creative Industries. Not only have they generated a new relationship with the consumers, but they also have impacted the product offer, the distribution, the price approach... And all the sectors have been affected. This is the reasons why the International Marketing Trends Conference and ESCP Europe have decided to organize a symposium on the “MARKETING OF ARTS, CULTURAL AND CREATIVE INDUSTRIES IN THE DIGITAL ERA”.
The Arts, Cultural and Creative Industries symposium is a unique opportunity to find out more about how the marketing professionals and the academic researchers interetsted in these sectors address the digital issue. What has changed? What are the new successful strategies? What will be the next steps?
The symposium will take place:
- at the ESCP Europe campus - Corso Unione Sovietica, 218 bis - 10134 Turin - Italy
- in TURIN (ITALY),
- on SEPTEMBER 23-24 2016.
It is open to academic researchers and professionals interested in all the creative industries, including arts, antiques, advertising, architecture, crafts, design, fashion, jewelery, film, music, museums, art galleries, libraries, performing and visual arts, publishing, toys and games, TV and radio, media, restaurants, fine food, wine, luxury tourism and hospitality…
For further information, do not hesitate to get in touch with the organizing committee by telephone on +33.1.45.03.05.35 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Scientific Committee of the Arts, Cultural and Creative Industries symposium , which is chaired by Professor Jean-Claude ANDREANI (Marketing Department - ESCP Europe Paris Campus) and Professor Francesco RATTALINO (Managing Director & Professor Management Control Department - ESCP Europe Turin Campus), consists of a Conference Board of 5 co-chairs, whose role is to ensure a consistent editorial policy for the symposium and harmonize the decisions taken on the national level.
The co-chair of the Arts, Cultural and Creative Industries symposium are:
- Roger BENNETT - London Metropolitan University – UK, who published “New horizons in Nonprofit, Arts and Heritage Marketing.” (with Finola Kerrigan and Daragh O’Reilly [Eds]), Routledge, 2012
- Prof. Dominique BOURGEON-RENAULT - Université de Bourgogne - France, who published “Marketing de l'Art et de la Culture.”, Editions Dunod, 2014
- Prof. Antonella CARU - Università Luigi BOCCONI - Italy, who published “Management delle istituzioni culturali.”, Egea, Milano,2012
- Prof. Manuel CUADRADO - Universidad de Valencia - Spain, member of the AIMAC, member of the Editorial Board of the International Journal of Arts Management, who published “Marketing de las Artes y la Cultura.”, Valencia 2003
- Prof. Andrea HAUSMANN – Europa-Universität Viadrina Frankfurt - Germany, who published “Kulturmarketing", 2. überarbeitete und erweiterte Aufl., Wiesbaden, 2012.
The symposium is officially sponsored by AIMAC (International Association of Arts and Cultural Management).
The symposium is officially sponsored by SIM (Società Italiana Marketing).